Champion Power 100402 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts.
- Ez Start dial -- Operate your 2000-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating and more
- Parallel ready -- If you choose to buy the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with another 2000-Watt inverter to double your output power
- Dual fuel -- Operate your 2000-Watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0. 6-Quarts of oil (Recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Ultra-quiet operation -- 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, Featuring 2000 starting watts, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time
- Champion Support -- Includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Read more