Most Popular Sheds
Rubbermaid Slide-Lid - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Double-walled construction
- Heavy-duty, impact-resistant floor
- Leak-, dent-, and weather-resistant
- Will not rot or rust
- For storing long-handled tools and smaller outdoor items
- Rubbermaid wall anchors (sold separately) to easily organize belongings
Rubbermaid Slide-Lid is a popular option on the lower end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling sheds and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Suncast 22 cu. ft. Vertical or Suncast BMS1500 .
Rubbermaid Slide-Lid is $171.90 cheaper than the average shed ($380.90).
- Ideal for long handled tools, outdoor supplies, and gas cans
- Tough, double-walled construction and an impact-resistant floor protects items from inclement weather
- Will not rot or rust like metal or wood sheds
- Two-person assembly with common household tools
- Can be customized with pegboards, shelving, and racking using Rubbermaid wall anchors. Anchors, pegboards, shelving, and racking sold separately.
- Read more