Comparing Black+Decker LB700 and BLACK+DECKER LSW221
Customers like Black+Decker LB700 way more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
Black+Decker LB700, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than BLACK+DECKER LSW221.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling leaf blower receives a consumer score of 7.9 (great). Black+Decker LB700 ranks higher than that and BLACK+DECKER LSW221 ranks lower than that.
|Median best-selling Leaf Blower|
Black+Decker LB700 is more popular than BLACK+DECKER LSW221
It's fairly safe to say that Black+Decker LB700 is a more popular leaf blower than BLACK+DECKER LSW221, based on its 10,000+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Black+Decker LB700 and BLACK+DECKER LSW221|
|Worx Turbine 600||$55|
|EGO Power+ 480 CFM||$88|
|Snow Joe SBJ597E||$15||Cheaper|
|Sun Joe SBJ601E||$23||Cheaper|
- 7 Amp motor provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance
- Moves up to 180Mph to 180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves and debris. Uses: Ideal for clearing debris from lawns, driveways, sidewalks, and decks
- Read more
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V Max 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium Ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months. Noise rating (dB): 61
- Read more
Black+Decker LB700 is a top selling option at the bottom of the price range. It's a #1 bestseller in leaf blowers category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Sun Joe SBJ601E or Worx Turbine 600 .
Black+Decker LB700 is $82.99 cheaper than the average leaf blower ($117.99).