Comparing BLACK+DECKER LSW221 and Black+Decker LSW321
Customers like BLACK+DECKER LSW221 somewhat more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
BLACK+DECKER LSW221, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Black+Decker LSW321.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling leaf blower receives a consumer score of 7.9 (great). Both BLACK+DECKER LSW221 and Black+Decker LSW321 receive customer reviews that average out below that median threshold.
|Median best-selling Leaf Blower|
BLACK+DECKER LSW221 is more popular than Black+Decker LSW321
It's fairly safe to say that BLACK+DECKER LSW221 is a more popular leaf blower than Black+Decker LSW321, based on its 10,000+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for BLACK+DECKER LSW221 and Black+Decker LSW321|
|Toro 51621 UltraPlus||$99||Better Reviews|
|Worx WG545.4||$95||Better Reviews|
|EGO Power+ 480 CFM||$88||Better Reviews|
|Black+Decker BV6600||$109||Better Reviews|
- Easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages
- Air speed up to 130 miles per hour
- Operates on a 20V Max 1.5 Ampere hour Lithium Ion battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months. Noise rating (dB): 61
- Read more
- 130 MPH sweeper easily clears debris from hard surfaces
- Low noise design allows for quiet operation
- Up to 25 minutes of runtime allows you to complete a variety of tasks
- POWERBOOST increases power to clear stubborn debris
- Read more
Black+Decker LSW321 is a popular option in the middle of the leaf blowers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling leaf blowers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Toro 51621 UltraPlus or Black+Decker BV6600 .
Black+Decker LSW321 is $14.24 less expensive than an average leaf blower ($117.99).