Comparing Sun Joe SPX3001 and Sun Joe SPX4001
Customers like Sun Joe SPX3001 way more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
Sun Joe SPX4001
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
Sun Joe SPX3001, the cheaper option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Sun Joe SPX4001.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling washer nozzle receives a consumer score of 7.4 (good). Sun Joe SPX3001 ranks higher than that and Sun Joe SPX4001 ranks lower than that.
|Sun Joe SPX3001|
|Sun Joe SPX4001|
|Median best-selling Washer Nozzle|
Sun Joe SPX3001 is more popular than Sun Joe SPX4001
It's fairly safe to say that Sun Joe SPX3001 is a more popular washer nozzle than Sun Joe SPX4001, based on its 9,000+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Sun Joe SPX3001 and SPX4001|
|Sun Joe SPX3500||$190|
|Sun Joe SPX3200||$190|
|Sun Joe SPX3000||$126||Cheaper More Popular|
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- Read more
- Powerful motor: powerful 14. 5 amp motor generates up to 2030 psi/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Pressure select technology: choose from two powerful cleaning options - low/1450 psi for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and high/2030 psi to tackle your toughest cleaning tasks. Pressure: Max rating per CSA test standards is 2030 psi.
- Read more
Sun Joe SPX4001 is a popular option in the middle of the washer nozzles price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling washer nozzles and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Stanley SHP2150 or GreenWorks GPW2002 .
Sun Joe SPX4001 is $17.60 more expensive than the average washer nozzle ($203.39).